ResQ Animal Massage is a certified, insured, mobile animal massage practice serving the Portland Metro area.
Any dog can benefit from therapeutic massage even at the most basic level. It can be especially helpful for seniors, dogs with mobility issues and chronic conditions, those recovering from surgery or injuries, dogs on bed rest or those who are anxious, hyperactive or depressed. Massage can also provide comfort and relief for dogs during their end-of-life care.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE For Dogs
- Relieves soreness, tension and stiffness
- Improves joint flexibility
- Reduces swelling
- Increases circulation
- Stimulates weak muscles
- Helps maintain healthy muscle tone
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces anxiety and improves mood
- Relieves restlessness and sleep disturbances
- Promotes healthy scar tissue formation
- Helps cleanse the body of metabolic waste
- Improves condition of skin and coat
- Promotes a healthy immune system
Massage is not a substitute for veterinary care
Quimby is amazing!! Rufus let her work her magic. When she was done there was a noticeable difference.
- Kim W.